Green And Gold Studio
This is the incredibly beautiful natural light Green and Gold Studio, available for photography, video creators and event planners with a comfortable capacity of 32 guests.
This airy and luxurious space is designed with delightfully curated Midcentury Modern furniture and lighting among dozens of plants, sure to make any photo/video production or event stunning! North facing diffused sunlight glows throughout the day and fills the 14 ft ceilings, bathing the 1,100 sq ft space in natural light.
Green and Gold Studio is perfect for hosting photo & video shoots, influencers, interview documentary video, music videos, casting calls, bridal and baby showers, weddings, fashion shoots, lifestyle, product shoots, art gallery/showings, breakout business sessions, secret supper clubs, private birthdays, retail launches, speaker series, the list goes on and on.
This soaring studio boasts:
- 14 ft ceilings, original hardwood flooring
- Canadian designed Midcentury period teak furniture
- North facing sunlight for beautiful diffused glows; Daylight LED panels to balance and fill natural light
- Unique lighting, soft glow gold accent lamps, edison bulbs
- Comfy seating, vintage pieces and rugs
- 50+ beautifully maintained and loved plants, rare varieties
- Sound-safe environment for video interviews and dialogue
- Renovated bathroom with high rimmed spa tub
- 6' vanity / makeup mirror
- Pet friendly!
- 3rd floor walk up with easy access elevator
- 1 car parking space provided, Green P metered streetside also available
- Space for up to 32 guests
- 24 folding chairs and one 6'x2' folding table
- Projector available by request and quote
- 300 Mbps Wifi
- Google Home / Bluetooth connectable speaker
- Full kitchen, oven, espresso machine, fridge
- Photography backdrop as pictured, 9' width and 6' colours available, please inquire as to rates for usage
*Note on pricing: Starting rates are listed, based on 5 or fewer guests for photography. Day rates based on 8 hours. Larger crews / guest sizes and video rates are negotiable; happy to quote and discuss.*
Check out our sister spaces! We're happy to have you at:
The incredible Midcentury Loft: https://thisopenspace.com/spaces/350
Bright and sunny Plant Paradise Studio: https://thisopenspace.com/spaces/1403
*NO LATE NIGHT PARTIES IN THIS SPACE.
*NO LIVE PERFORMANCES*
Cleaning Fee: $10
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Maximum Booking: 1 month
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Thanks for choosing Green and Gold Studio! This space serves as a mixed use studio for content creators and event planners.
We appreciate you being respectful to our rules and procedures, and you will have a great time in the space, please treat it as your own.
- Help yourselves to cold water from the fridge, make a coffee or tea, etc. Feel at home in the space!
-Use the light switches around the space, the 'daylight panel' switch is near the oven.
*Please shut all lights off when leaving.
-Google Home is provided for music at a reasonable volume. say "Ok Google, play (artist name/Song name)" or "Ok Google, go into bluetooth mode" and you can connect it with your phone. Best to be on the wifi.
- Feel free to play music on the speaker provided, but noise must be kept to a minimum after 9:00pm
- We are open to movement of the plants and furniture. Please be as careful as possible and put things back as you found them; some are on wheels to help.
- Any damages to the set, plants, or props will be resolved through insurance and thisopenspace
- There is a loft upstairs, that serves as a private office and storage space.
***NO ENTRY ALLOWED. You may use the staircase for overhead shots. ***
- 11:00 pm is closing time; all shoots or events must end and exit at this time. *Overtime is $3.00 per minute after 11pm.*
- Our August lock will record your entry and exit; any differences or overages in time will be resolved through the deposit.
- Security cameras are on site for your safety and to document insurance and deposit claims.
- NO LIVE PERFORMANCES
- NO PARTIES
- NO EXCESSIVE DRINKING
- NO LOUD MUSIC
- NO CIGARETTE SMOKING (Cannabis OK!)
- ALL EVENING BOOKINGS END AT 11:00 PM
Green and Gold Studio is a gorgeous space with lots of natural light. We were filming a video series and were able to put together lots of different, visually beautiful backdrops for our interviews. We plan on filming there again. Matt was responsive and easy to talk to - would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for the wonderful space Matt! It was clean and everything I imagined it would be. This rental did not disappoint!
Wonderful to have had you!
Absolutely stunning space that is filled with natural light. Lots of interesting pieces of furniture and colourful plant life that really liven up the space. Perfect for photoshoots. Highly recommend!
Matt was super easy to work with and his place was exactly as pictured! Beautiful space.
This studio is a lovely space! Super spacious and well-lit. Matt is a great host and I'll definitely be coming back here soon!
Wonderful to have had you!
i used the space to host a little baby shower for my wife. We had about 25 people attend the event. The space turned out amazing with all the amazing plants. I had to do very little to decorate the place. They have many chairs available and the bathroom is quite gorgeous and also clean. Matt was very communicative through out the whole process and made sure everything was setup and tidy prior to the event. This was a first for me using this website and space and I was thoroughly impressed with how easy it was to book this space.
Clean, spacious, bright. Flexible and understanding host.
the space was amazing and super clean. Matt corresponded quickly and I had no issues getting in and out of the space. it's a plant lovers dream and perfect for portraits (lots of natural light).
Wonderful to hear it! Glad you had a great time in the space!!
Easy to access - parking in the area is pretty abundant as well. Space is well lit but keep in mind the big window will add a lot of natural light for production/photography. Plant life is all beautiful! If you have a lot of gear try and use the lift as the stairs can be a bit of a pain for equipment.
Cheers Patrick! So glad to have had you and appreciate the review :)
Beautiful space, love all the plants :)
238 people saved this space