We are an affordable, not-for-profit rental space in Bloor West Village availablefor $25 per hour.
Our sun-filled, open concept space is perfect for many business uses! The newly renovated venue is ideal for classes, workshops, seminars, meetings, retail pop-up shops, art galleries, etc. Located on the ground floor with a separate entrance and easy access to TTC. There is also plenty of free street parking all around the venue.
- Max capacity is 40 for seminars (40 chairs included)
- 1 refreshment table included (5 additional tables available for $10 each). If using all of the tables, max capacity is 15-20.
- Fits 12 to 15 students for exercise classes
- Wireless Projector, stand and Bluetooth speaker included
* We do not host parties, receptions, etc. Our space is strictly for business uses.
*Please note that during business hours, there are other occupants of the building and it is not soundproof. However on weekends and evenings, the entire building is empty and very quiet.
* We require all guests to sign a rental contract. Access instructions are provided after we receive the signed contract.
* To keep our rates low, the space is SELF-SERVE. There is no one available to help with set up, access, closing up, etc. All instructions are provided via email.
* Your booking period must include time to set up and clean up the venue.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- Absolutely no smoking in or on the premises
- Nothing to be affixed to the walls/floors that causes any damage
- Cleaning fee of $100 is not required if the guest agrees to clean the space professionally and remove their garbage.
Great venue, everything is there for a presentation or small gathering.
Nice little space for workshops, etc. Had a miscommunication re: gaining entry to the space but was quickly resolved day of by a co-worker.
Beautiful, clean space , well maintained. equipment is easy to use.
great space , everyone like the venue and the location.
Great space! Would definitely book again!
Nice space near some restaurants which made it easy for people at lunch. Clean with plenty of chairs and tables for class. Large windows brought in a lot of natural light.
Jennifer is very friendly and give us detailed instruction. A good experience.
Jennifer’s space was very budget friendly, clean and nice. Communication and entry to the space was also very simple and straightforward. Definitely would recommend.
This space is amazing ! I will be booking it again and again.
Wonderful place to use. Perfect for anyone that is making a presentation. Thank you so much.
453 people saved this space