We are an affordable, not-for-profit rental space in Bloor West Village availablefor $25 per hour.
Our sun-filled, open concept space is perfect for many business uses! The newly renovated venue is ideal for classes, workshops, seminars, meetings, retail pop-up shops, art galleries, etc. Located on the ground floor with a separate entrance and easy access to TTC. There is also plenty of free street parking all around the venue.
- Max capacity is 40 for seminars (40 chairs included)
- 1 refreshment table included (5 additional tables available for $10 each). If using all of the tables, max capacity is 15-20.
- Fits 12 to 15 students for exercise classes
- Wireless Projector, stand and Bluetooth speaker included
* We do not host parties, receptions, etc. Our space is strictly for business uses.
*Please note that during business hours, there are other occupants of the building and it is not soundproof. However on weekends and evenings, the entire building is empty and very quiet.
* We require all guests to sign a rental contract. Access instructions are provided after we receive the signed contract.
* To keep our rates low, the space is SELF-SERVE. There is no one available to help with set up, access, closing up, etc. All instructions are provided via email.
* Your booking period must include time to set up and clean up the venue.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- Absolutely no smoking in or on the premises
- Nothing to be affixed to the walls/floors that causes any damage
- Cleaning fee of $100 is not required if the guest agrees to clean the space professionally and remove their garbage.
Great space thanks for sharing it with us.
Booking the space with Charlotte was very easy! Instructions were readily available and well detailed. She was easy to communicate with and the space was perfect for our event!
Great space for our workshop, it was perfect!
Fantastic place! Clean, bright with all the amenities needed for a meeting or gathering. This is the second time using the space and it worked perfectly well for our group of 15 in a classroom style. Communication was quick and very clear. Highly recommend this venue.
We’ve booked this space for a weekly mentorship program and our first session was brilliant! Really impressed by the endless possibilities of this space and its cleanliness. Happy to be back in it for the next few weeks!
Great space and very user friendly experience. Thank you!
I really loved the space, it was clean, organized and had precise and consist instructions, I will definitely use this space again for future events.
Community Venue is a lovely, bright space, and Charlotte was very helpful and a good communicator. All went according to plan!
This was a great space and met our needs perfectly. The host is very responsive and the instruction provided for use are very clear.
494 people saved this space