PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC, WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING BOOKINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE FEEL THIS IS THE SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE ACTION TO TAKE TO ENFORCE SOCIAL DISTANCING.
We are an affordable, not-for-profit rental space in Bloor West Village available for $25 per hour.
Our sun-filled, open concept space is perfect for many business uses! The newly renovated venue is ideal for classes, workshops, seminars, meetings, retail pop-up shops, art galleries, etc. Located on the ground floor with a separate entrance and easy access to TTC. There is also plenty of free street parking all around the venue.
- Max capacity is 40 for seminars (40 chairs included)
- There are 5 tables in the space. If using all of the tables, max capacity is 15-20.
- Fits 12 to 15 students for exercise classes
- Wireless Projector, stand and Bluetooth speaker included
* We do not host parties, receptions, etc. Our space is strictly for business uses.
*Please note that during business hours, there are other occupants of the building and it is not soundproof. However on weekends and evenings, the entire building is empty and very quiet.
* We require all guests to sign a rental contract. Access instructions are provided after we receive the signed contract.
* To keep our rates low, the space is SELF-SERVE. There is no one available to help with set up, access, closing up, etc. All instructions are provided via email.
* Your booking period must include time to set up and clean up the venue.
* We do not allow short bookings on weekends. They are reserved for full day or full weekend.
* We do not book viewing appointments. The venue is exactly as shown in the photos.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- Absolutely no smoking in or on the premises
- Nothing to be affixed to the walls/floors that causes any damage
- Cleaning fee of $100 is not required if the guest agrees to clean the space professionally and remove their garbage.
Clean space with all necessary equipment needed to host a seminar. Loved the fact that we had it all to ourselves and was able to leave all our belongings there for the whole 3 days we booked it for knowing it was safe and locked up. Easy street access allowed us to move the equipment in and out quickly. Would recommend this space
Perfect location and space for our workshops. Thanks!
Beautiful space, glad that the heating was already on prior to our booking on the cold day, it was perfect!
You were fantastic to deal with and we were totally impressed with the booking process, day of and post event interactions.
This space is so beautiful and Charlotte is so incredibly lovely. I'll definitely return to use this impeccably clean and wonderful venue.
Charlotte was quick at responding and detailed in giving instructions. She was very helpful with any questions I had. It was the perfect space for the workshop I hosted. I would book this venue again!
Amazing, bright and beautiful space for our workshop. Event went smoothly thanks to support from Charlotte and the team.
Excellent bright, clean and affordable space to host an event.
We've used the space several times now and love working with Charlotte!
Great space! Excited to keep hosting workshops at Community Venue!
571 people saved this space