Urban Gallery In Chelsea Art District
Located in the heart of Chelsea, our spacious 3rd floor gallery is perfect for art exhibitions, fashion presentations, workshops, launches and more.
Three loosely divided rooms, high ceilings and large windows allow a wealth of natural light into the space, creating a bright, classic gallery atmosphere. With views of the High Line and Empire State building, our gallery is suited for creative professionals looking to impress in a sophisticated and urban environment.
The day price is for 9am - 5pm weekday. Off hours and weekends are $230/hour.
$120 cleaning fee is a base fee. The fee varies according to the situation.
Weekly and monthly rates are negotiable.
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $120
Minimum Booking: 5 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- Weekends and off-hours rental fee varies.
- The gallery's office and office items are not available to use by renters.
- The renters must provide their own items (garbage bags, tablecloths, kitchen papers etc.) for the space unless otherwise negotiated.
- A specific time frame must be determined for the agreement.
- The daily rate of $1680 is for a weekday from 9am to 5pm. Off hours and weekends fee will be $230/hour.
- If the total guests are over 100 we require extra $100.
- The lender is not responsible for any damages done to or loss of the renter’s works/possessions.
- Hard liquor, smoking, and cooking is not allowed on the premises. Wine and beer are acceptable with temporary liquor license.
- Light music is allowed, NO DJs. No dancing.
- Furniture rental: Chairs ($1 each), Tables ($10-$15 each), coat racks ($15 each), Pedestals ($10 each), speakers ($50 each), microphones ($20 each) and projector ($75). The rental amenities fee must be paid directly to the venue when ordered.
- The refundable security deposit fee of $500(after deducting a cleaning fee), extra hours fee and over 100 guests fee of $100 should be paid directly to the venue after the booking.
Misuzu and her team were great communicators and very professional. Also very helpful in helping us get what we needed: tables, speakers, microphones, etc. We would highly rate this experience and space.
Misuzu was a very kind woman and helped with whatever I needed. I can't wait to do business with her again ❤️.
74 people saved this space