Cozy Authentic Downtown Loft
This beautifully charming and cozy, true brick and beam loft, is warm and chill with 11 ft ceilings and large northwest facing windows to give you perfect true light. The 950 sq ft loft is located in a century-old converted shoe factory building and has a capacity of 15 people.
The decor is focused on feeling cozy with some Scandinavian inspiration, perfect for a variety of photoshoots, music videos, short films, and even small events. The space has also been used as pop-up shop and for client meetings in a more homey setting.
PRICING: The posted starting rates reflect a crew size/guests of 1-5, additional charges will apply to more guests and/or high impact shoots and events. Day rate is based on 8 hours; quotes are negotiable.
- Just over 900 sq ft of usable space
- Separate bedroom, that can also be used as changeroom, for hair/makeup, green room, bed set, etc.
- Parking lot and metered street parking 2 mins away
- 4th floor walk up (service elevator with advance notice)
- Best time of day for lighting is 1:30pm - 3:30pm when the sun goes into west
- A beautiful collection of plantS
- Fully functioning kitchen with all appliances and tools for food shoots, cooking, etc. including spices
- Iron and ironing board
- Fast wi-fi connection included
- A cozy collection of furniture that can be rearranged to your needs and liking
- Renovated Bathroom & shower with bathtub
- Flat screen TV with Firestick and HDMI cable
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth speaker with manual audio input
Please feel free to reach out with any requests or inquiries! We're looking forward to being part of your creation!
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Use common sense and treat the space as if it's your own. Rearrange the space to your liking, just make sure things are put back in their place after use.
All shoots and events must be contained within the unit. No shooting in the hallways, doorways, or building entrance. But the alley on the northside is a public road and can be used under municipal regulations.
***This space is not available for late night parties. DJs, amplified audio via PAs are not allowed. All private events should keep within reasonable volume and be respectful to our rules. There are people living in the building (including ourselves) and we want to stay friends with our neighbours.***
54 people saved this space