Bright Heritage Apartment
* Please note we are taking extra care to thoroughly clean the space and disinfect high touch point surfaces.
* We ask that everyone wear masks in the building common areas. Masks must be worn by the crew at all times in the unit, and by talent whenever not shooting.
This bright heritage apartment built in the early 1900s has south and west exposures receiving beautiful natural light all day through large windows in each room, all of which are equipped with sheer white curtains for soft diffused lighting.
It is a 1 bedroom apartment on the top floor of a residential two-story walk-up in Mount Pleasant with high ceilings, crown moulding, dark hardwood floors, and stoneware white walls. The apartment has been minimally styled with various ceramics, plants, dried florals, vintage & design-forward pieces that you are welcome to use as props.
• The foyer contains a small workstation and opens up into the kitchen and living room.
• There is a well-lit galley style kitchen, with open shelving, a gas range, a large farmhouse sink, and a small breakfast counter. With plenty of counter space, it's perfect for any culinary shoots.
• The living room is framed by a gas fireplace and bay windows. Most pieces in this room are on furniture pads so the layout can be configured to your liking.
• There is one, bright bathroom, with a spacious antique clawfoot tub, original mosaic tile flooring, and a wide mirror.
• The airy bedroom is towards the back of the apartment and gets lovely morning and afternoon light. It contains a queen bed with soft neutral linens and a vanity table in an acorn finish.
This apartment is available for photoshoots and film productions only. If you require a team larger than 3 people for commercial bookings, have any timing requests, or any other questions, please reach out.
There is both street and metered parking available nearby. The day rate is based on an 8-hour window.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $40
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
Maximum Booking: 8 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
• This is a residential building with many tenants working from home, as such, we ask that you please be courteous, and keep noise and music volume to a minimum.
• Use of the hallways or other common areas in and around the building is not permitted, so please do not leave any gear outside of the apartment.
• Please be respectful of our belongings, you are welcome to use objects (on display only) as props, but be gentle with them. Items in cupboards, closets, and drawers are off-limits.
• Please return furniture to its place if you move it.
• Please keep beverages, body paint/makeup, or outside shoes away from the white sofa, bedding, and rugs as they may stain.
• No holes, nails, screws, or permanent adhesives in or on any of the walls or moulding.
• Children under the age of 16, smoking, and pets are not permitted.
• Please remove all equipment and garbage at the end of your booking.
• If for whatever reason you need to extend your booking on the day, please let me know. You will be billed for additional time in 15-minute increments.
I rented Daniela's apartment for a photoshoot and the space was stunning! Really nicely decorated (also impeccably clean) and even though it was a cloudy day, there was tons of light pouring in from the southwest facing windows. There was plenty of room to photograph the product/lifestyle campaign I was working on and Daniela was a pleasure to communicate with. I'll be renting again for another project soon!
10 people saved this space