Please not that our price only for during the weekdays, we have other price for evenings and weekends
Whether you’re a meeting planner, or simply planning a meeting, you can trust this meeting space with your next business offsite, workshop or special event. Our flexible, high-performance meeting space is perfect for a variety of meetings and events, and our expert hospitality team will ensure your event is a success.
Our professional environment is perfect for networking, business meet-ups, and corporate events.
Movie Screenings, or hold your next company event!
Flexible room configuration
Cross-promotional opportunities available
It was crucial for us to combine work and comfort. open 24/7 with unlimited digital lock door access. The area is protected by camera surveillance with 24x7 continuous video recording that allows browsing the entire video history minute by minute.
The open area can accommodate easily 60 seats. and 150 Standing, The closed meeting room fits 6-8 seats, and the kitchen area accommodates a 12-seat dining table.
PLACE FEATURES ↓
• 2800 square feet
• Desks, Lounges and Bean Bag Areas
• 4 large 12' windows (for natural light)
• Blackout curtains
• Kitchenette with 12-Seat Dining Table
• Coffee machine
• Cutlery + plates, bowls, mugs
• Microwave, Dishwasher, and Fridge
• Unlimited Fast and Secure Wi-Fi Access
• Lounge area
• Work area
• 1 wardrobe rack
• Sound system, Music, and mics: (2) wireless, (1) wired.
• Slide Advance.
• Air conditioning and heating
• 42” Smart TV, Apple TV, and Google Chrome TV
• 65” Smart TV, Google Chrome TV, HDMI Connection
• Wireless Printing and Scanning
• Speaker, and microphone.
• Coffee, Tea, and Coldwater.
• Loading dock + freight elevator
Cleaning Fee: $150
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
• Security Deposit - if you damage the space, you may be charged up to $700
• Please do your best to treat the space with the same respect and care as you would do your own.
• All event rentals MUST have a private guest list. You are NOT allowed to host events open to the general public. Only to your peer group.
• Minimum age to book is 20. You must provide the ID to verify.
• We appreciate the space being reset as best possible to how you received it.
• Please confirm what the noise level will be, and the number of people expected. Our capacity is 150.
Noise levels must not exceed what has been determined when reserved, Keep noise in the hallways to a minimum. Any noise complaints will be strictly handled and will result in immediate eviction.
• All garbage and recycling must be taken with you at the end of the day. There is no onsite garbage or recycling disposal.
• Rental times include set-up and teardown and any deliveries or pickups.
• The event must remain in the loft and not move to any other space in the building (ie. Hallway, Staircase, Lobby)
• ZERO smoking inside, if you are caught smoking ANYTHING inside, you'll be forcibly removed, and charged a $500 cleaning fee, NO EXCEPTIONS. The building owner has requested for tenants to inform guests who must smoke to do so across the street or at least 10 meters away from any entrance
• NO PETS (hypoallergenic is ok). If this rule is broken, an extra cleaning fee may be automatically withdrawn.
• Please be respectful to other residents of the building. Please note this is a historic building and we need to take care of it.
• FRAGILE: We have many beautiful pieces of furniture, lamps, etc. These are all very important to us. We take photos of the space prior to your booking. Damage of any kind will be taken from your security deposit; please let us know immediately if this occurs.
• Alcohol is permitted on a case by case basis. Please inquire.
• DO NOT DRAG FURNITURE. Pushing/dragging furniture across the floor ruins the floor AND the furniture. Grab a friend and lift the furniture if you want to move it, or else don't move it, please.
• We do not permit the space to be used for any pornographic content.
• Your booking begins the time you book for, no earlier, and ends the time it's booked, no later. If you require extra time to move things, load/unload, then please book appropriately.
• Cleaning and maintenance fee are for regular cleaning and maintenance, not for cleaning up messes. Please respect the space, bathrooms and the kitchen and put garbage in the garbage can and put furniture back where you found it before you leave. Strict no glitter policy. If you leave a mess, you will be charged extra.
• Damage policy is if you break, stain, rip, any form of damage to property, you will be charged for the damage as inspected by the owner.
• Space is monitored by a video camera as a security measure and for liability purposes.
• NO DJs or bringing your own speakers. We have a noise capacity in order to be courteous neighbors, so we included our own speakers into the rental. For this reason, we DO NOT ALLOW any outside speakers in our space. Noise complaint fines are issued by the city of Montreal and are $600.
XX A FEW SIMPLE RULES, PLEASE:
• Indoor shoes only (or shoes off). Heels for women = OK if wiped down at the door.
• Always keep the door closed.
• There is a Close room in the space that is strictly off-limits.
• CAREFUL with the curtains (don't move it up)
• No food or drinks near the lounge area.
• If crew members need to load in earlier than requested booking time, please send a request ahead of time and we'll edit your invoice to reflect the new time
• If crew/guests are running late, let us know if you require additional time, and we'll try our best to accommodate your request.
• Renters are required to pay $20 per additional attendee past the 5-count limit (no exceptions)
• Allow 15-20 mins (depending on production) for tear down, tidying and clear out towards the end of the booking
• If someone spills a drink, please immediately mop it up (and use some water if it was a sticky drink spill, some water only this is a historic building and we need to take care of the floor. It's SUPER hard to clean sticky floors, so please be responsible.
• This rarely happens, as most people at least put in the spirit of trying to keep the space tidy. Uneasy about something when you first arrive? Send us pictures of what's wrong, ASAP so we know YOU didn't do it / break it.
• Please inform guests ahead of time to bring clean, indoor shoes or slippers. Especially during rainy days and winter months when we have a strict 'no outdoor shoes policy' due to puddles left behind by slush.
• Any missing items or damages incurred to equipment, space or space belongings are solely the responsibility of the renter. The renter is required to cover costs for missing or damaged items
• Items delivered before or left after a shoot, are strictly the responsibility of the client. the owner cannot assume any responsibility for loss or damage to items.
• Space furniture such as the couch, round side table, vases or plants are not to be re-arranged or used as props unless a rental agreement is arranged
• Colored sprays and toxic aerosol sprays that need proper ventilation are strictly prohibited from being used inside the space or anywhere in the building premises
• Water or any other types of liquid element shoots are restricted in the space and on the building premises
• Fire elements, candles or anything that may cause a spark is not permitted anywhere in the space
• Payments for all bookings are non-refundable.
Israa and the space were excellent. I hosted a 25-30 person corporate workshop at her space and it was perfect. There was plenty of room for the main sessions as well as breakout sessions. We got many compliments on how cool the space was. Additionally, the catering (breakfast, lunch, and happy hour) that Israa provided was top notch. She worked very hard to make sure the event ran smoothly. I would highly recommend this space and we will definitely be back!
Israa was a great host - very pleasant and easily reachable! The space itself was perfect for our event! Looking forward to hosting our future events here :)
Good space, very open and bright
Everything was perfect, hostess was very kind and helpful, catering was very nice! We enjoyed the experience and hope we'll get to go back!
Great open space with everything you need (TV, sound system, mics, tons of sitting areas, kitchen, etc). We had a party with about 40 people, and everyone commented on how nice and open the space was. Israa is a very accommodating host too and gave us everything we needed to make our event a success :)
45 people saved this space