Bright And Open Concept Studio
A photography, video and content creation daylight studio + intimate events place in Toronto's east end.
"Working with Red Bulb Studio was such a positive and friendly experience. Both Johann and Paula were incredibly welcoming and accommodating for the entire whole week when we were shooting. The studio was clean, modern, and comfortable. I highly recommend this place to anyone in need of a good and reliable studio."
- Daniel Kong, Brand Manager of Deciem
Abundant in natural light (golden hour sets in the studio)
(2) Two 9’x15’ west-facing windows
1000 sq. ft. with 14-foot ceilings
Very bright, all-white, open-concept space
High-speed WiFi connection
JIFFY Garment steamer
Industrial rolling rack
10’ aluminum stepladder
Heating & Air Conditioning
Private in-studio washroom
Portable floor plan
Kitchen with plates, glasses, cutlery, microwave, electric kettle, infuser teapot, and french press coffee maker
1 Rime Lite XB Prime 700w/s
1 Rime Lite Fame 600w/s
2 PocketWizard PlusX transceivers
1 USB 2.0 type-a male to mini-b 5-pin male tether cable (15 ft.)
7” Rime lite standard reflector
36”x48” Rime lite rectangle softbox
55” Rime lite octabox
65” Parabolic reflective/shoot-through umbrella
1 Manfrotto Boom stand
4 Light stands
2 8’x8’ Black/white V-flats
Black and white foam boards
5-in-1 medium & large reflector/diffuser kit
Free parking space
Beautiful penthouse view of the Downtown Toronto skyline from the studio
Located on the third floor of the building
Freight elevator up to the second floor
Loading dock on the main floor
FALL/ WINTER RATES:
Half Day / 4 hrs
Stills and Motion
$180 + HST
Full Day / 8 hrs
Stills and Motion
$300 + HST
Overtime / 12 hrs
Stills and Motion
$480 + HST
Snapshot / 2 hrs (can be booked from 9AM-11AM only)
Stills and Motion
$115 + HST
SEAMLESS BACKGROUND PAPER: $8/FT + HST
*There will be no charge for the seamless paper if only used as a background without touching the floor and without getting dirty.
*White, Black, and Grey seamless paper backgrounds are readily available. 72 hours advanced notice is required should the renter need other colours to ensure their availability.
10’X20’ WHITE/GREY MUSLIN BACKGROUND: $36 + HST
*Includes Manfrotto adjustable background holder crossbar and stands.
ADDITIONAL ATTENDEE/S AFTER 8
*Renter is allowed to have up to 8 attendees. $24/attendee (+ HST) shall be required past the said limit.
RED BULB STUDIO LOCATION:
*95m(1 min) walk to FreshCo, and 110m (1min) walk to Loblaws in Leslie Street.
*100m(1 min) walk to Tim Hortons and Wendy's, and 150m (2 mins) walk to Starbucks.
*190m(1 min) drive to Canadian Tire.
*Free parking on the west side parking lot of the building.
*Metered parking on Mosley Street.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Maximum Booking: 5 days
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
1. Should there be a need to load in earlier than the renter’s booking time, please email [email hidden] at least 3 days prior to the booked schedule. Otherwise, no early entries allowed.
2. Renter’s booked time slot includes setup, teardown, and cleanup. Please allow 30-40mins for teardown towards the end of the booking. Should the renter exceed the booked time, overtime fee of $72/hr (+ HST) shall be applied. Overtime fee shall be charged 10 min. after the end of the renter’s booked time, no exceptions shall apply.
3. Should there be a need to extend the renter’s booking, kindly inform the studio manager an hour before the end of the booked time. If the studio isn’t booked for the next hour, extension/s may be allowed. An overtime fee of $72/hr (+ HST) shall be charged 10 min. after the end of the renter’s booked time, no exceptions shall apply.
1. Renter will have to sign a rental agreement upon arrival.
2. All fees are subject to HST.
3. Studio manager/s may be present during the rental period.
4. It is the sole responsibility of the renter to transport all outside equipment to the studio.
5. Studio manager/s shall not assist in setup but will show the renter how to use the rented equipment (if applicable).
6. The first floor is the only shooting space.
7. Shoots involving liquid, coloured sprays, and toxic aerosol sprays that need proper ventilation are restricted in the studio and building premises.
8. Studio management is not liable for any damages or loss of all equipment brought, stored, and left in the studio.
9. White, black, and grey seamless paper backgrounds are readily available. 72 hours advanced notice is required should the renter need other colours to ensure its availability.
10. Rates may change without prior notice.
11. Bookings done prior to any rate changes shall not be affected.
12. Renter must notify the studio manager prior to departure for mandatory studio checkup.
CLEANING DEPOSIT AND CLEANING FEE
1. The studio will hold a $100 (+ HST) cleaning deposit upon booking and will be returned when the renter leaves the space clean as found.
2. The $100 (+ HST) cleaning deposit will be forfeited in the event of tough to remove stains on studio space and belongings, prominent spills, uncleaned and unwashed kitchenware, unwanted bathroom and toilet stains, declination to teardown. If it cannot be cleaned with standard practices, it is considered as damage to studio property and will be billed accordingly. Outstanding balances will have to be paid prior to departure via cash, EMT, debit or credit card.
3. There will be a $100 (+ HST) mandatory cleaning (and teardown) fee for bookings exceeding 8 attendees.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Full payment is required to confirm the booking.
2. An invoice will be provided for all financial transactions.
3. A full refund will be provided for cancellations 7 days before the booked date.
4. One-time rescheduling is permitted 3 days before the booked date. The rescheduled date should be within 1 month after the original booked date.
5. Cancellations in less than 72 hours will not be refunded or rescheduled.
1. Renter is allowed to have up to 8 attendees. $24/attendee (+ HST) shall be required past the said limit.
2. Animals of any kind are not permitted in the studio and building premises.
1. Unruly and unprofessional behaviour is not tolerated.
2. Kindly keep music volume and noise at a moderate level.
3. Smoking and vaping in the studio and anywhere in the building premises are not permitted.
4. Studio furniture shall not be rearranged or used as props unless a rental agreement has been arranged.
5. The studio ensures that the renter will be working in a pleasant environment. Please ensure to leave the space clean as found. Otherwise, the $100 (+ HST) cleaning deposit will be forfeited.
6. It is the responsibility of the renter to ensure attendees are made aware of these terms & conditions.
1. Missing items or damages incurred to equipment, studio, and/or studio belongings are solely the responsibility of the renter. Thus, the renter will be required to cover costs in current value for missing and/or damaged items prior to departure via cash, EMT, debit or credit card.
1. Studio management reserves the right to revise these terms & conditions without prior notice.
2. Studio management reserves the right to refuse or immediately terminate any rental agreement should the renter or potential renter or attendee violate any of these terms & conditions.
3. Studio management reserves the right to adjust/modify the type of booking if renter misidentifies the appropriate booking category. Outstanding balances will have to be paid prior to departure via cash, EMT, debit or credit card.
Such a beautiful space for a photoshoot! Will definitely be using it again.
Thanks, Camryn! It's a pleasure having you in the studio :)
The studio was exactly like what was displayed online. It’s very bright, lots of natural light (we were shooting from 4:30-8:30pm). The owners were very nice and helpful, and present at the studio during our shoot. I would recommend it and definitely plan on booking again. Thanks!
Thank you, Alexandra! It was a pleasure hosting you and your team :)
Honestly, it was such an easy and amazing experience . The hosts offered tremendous help with lighting whenever we asked and were there if we needed anything! my first and best experience . Will book again !
Thank you, VKrown! It's our pleasure! We're glad you liked our space and service :)
Great, inexpensive space with very lovely and accommodating hosts. Would definitely come back again!
Thank you, Shawn! What a cool shoot you've had! It's a pleasure hosting you and your team :)
It was a great space for my photoshoot. The hosts were very welcoming! Thank you so much. <3
100 to all
It is hard to find a space this clean, cozy, and functional in Toronto. I'm glad it exists and I think everyone reading this should use it.
Hi Sean, Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure hosting you and your team! Cheers, Paula and Johann
85 people saved this space