South Facing Plant Filled Studio
The Place: (Corner unit, top floor, 600sqft)
• Not your cookie-cutter loft
• Full access to rooftop (360 downtown view)
• Huge floor-to-ceiling windows as the entire (southeast) side of the loft
• Unique architectural plants & trees (e.g. 36-year-old cactus from California)
• Industrial open-concept, concrete floors, high 12' ceiling, exposed pipe
• All furniture / large trees can be easily moved around (on wheels)
• 5' aluminum ladder included for taking high-angle shots to take advantage of 12' vertical space (see sample photo)
• Sunrise-sunset in unit natural light
• South-facing windows offer abundant light (12+ hours May-August)
• Full blinds on every Window panel to diffuse direct sunlight
• Large private balcony with sunrise views (see photo)
The Rooftop: (6000+ sqft, peaceful, Toronto skyline)
• Stunning 360 Sunrise & Sunset with downtown skyline (see photos)
• Peaceful and inspiring open rooftop with no dead angles / obstructions
• Full unlimited access
• photography / videography
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $20
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Maximum Booking: 8 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
• Make yourself comfortable!
• basic kitchen amenities, fridge, microwave, sink, and stove are included
• Full access to private balcony
• Full access to washroom and bath
Do Not's -
• Do NOT attempt to move the large cactus in the corner of the unit (it is 300 lbs and will hurt you if you get poked by it)
• No access the bedroom + closet
• Do NOT move any of the bicycles in the unit
It was 2nd time visiting, beautiful as always. Leon is very accommodating!
Lovely space, thank you!
Great studio! Leon was easy to communicate with and the plants and the lighting in the space are beautiful!
Leon was very accommodating to a last minute shoot, planned within less than 24hrs. The space is exactly as shown with the addition of a small modern kitchen just out of the frame of the images. This is a plant lovers dream. I did not need to use the balcony but there was plenty of space.
This studio lets in an amazing amount of sunlight and the decor + plants in it just make it a very aesthetic space to shoot in. Everything's very clean and organized. The host, Leon, was also very prompt in replying and super kind. Will definitely be coming back!
Great little location with tons of beautiful plants in order to conduct your shoots
Amazing spot! Legit spent half the time looking around admiring the place. Leon is an amazing host as well, very accommodating and super enthusiastic and supporting. Definitely gonna be working in his space again.
Wonderful soot with amazing light in the main space. Easy access to rooftop patio to shoot as well!
This space was beyond lovely with so much natural light. Leon was a great host. He was super easy to communicate with and very accommodating. We had a great meeting there. I would highly recommend his space.
Great location and place! Street parking was easy, Leon was great to communicate with! Very friendly. Space has great lighting! Lots of plants!
89 people saved this space